KOPAC is the Patient Association for Cannabis Treatment. It is a voluntary, independent, community organization that was founded in late 2013.
Its activities and goals include:
– Associate patients in the need of cannabis treatment and their supporters to defend their interests and rights.
– Carry out activities for the purpose of education and training in the cannabis treatment for professionals and the general public.
– Support science and research and related publications, work with experts and international organizations in the field of medical cannabis and cannabis itself.
– Support processes towards the continued availability of therapeutic cannabis and cannabis products for patients in terms of:
- the availability of fully legal and uncomplicated procedures
- economic availability of treatment for socially disadvantaged patients
- medical access for all the indicated diseases and conditions